Sunday, December 16, 2012

Official Santa Photo

Last weekend, we headed to the mall for our annual visit with Santa Claus. And, of course, we had to get the official photo with the jolly man himself...


Sophia did really well, as she has in years past. She sat on his lap, and very quietly told Santa what she wants for Christmas. I think it was a pretty short list. Afterward, we asked her (and several family members have subsequently asked) what she told Santa she wants for Christmas. Sophia's response is, "I'm not telling you. I already told Santa, and it's a secret!" So much for us knowing how to 'help' Santa! If you'd like to see photos with Santa from years past, see this blog post.

1 comment:

selinalie said...

Great post, I like your blog :) Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me

xoxo